exodusmc.org
Click to copy IP
discord.gg/exodusmcorg
Click to join
Welcome to ExodusMC | Forums!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer: Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.
69tps Staff Application
69tps Member
1 posts
1 topics
10 months ago

IGN (In game name):69tps
What is your timezone?:GMT+2
Do you have any previous staff experience?:Yes, I am still a sr.Mod on icecube skyblock server and I was an Admin on Primemc.
Why would you like to become staff?:Cuse I like the concept of the server and like to be a staff and help new players out or just overall the server
If accepted, how can you improve the servers experience?:Find bugs and tell it to the manager
What 3 attributes and 3 skills do you posses that will assist you as a staff member and the server. How will those effect the server positively?I am not sure about this question but i have been staff on minecraft for over 3years so i have some experience to positively improve the server.
Can any current staff members vouch for you?:I  haven't seen any staff online at the moment.
Can you meet our season requirement of 12 hours per season?:Yes, i can play minecraft for 10Hours daily+
What is your Discord?:69tps
Additional Information (Optional):

zrzdomiantor Admin Staff
28 posts
0 topics
10 months ago

hi there 69tps

the minimum words for a application is 300 please explain more about your staff experiance and add more info about u

thanks

Admin » zrzdominator

zrzdomiantor Admin Staff
28 posts
0 topics
10 months ago

hi there 69tps

if i dont get a response in a cuple of days i will put this aplication on incative 

looking forward for an update

Admin » zrzdominator

zrzdomiantor Admin Staff
28 posts
0 topics
10 months ago

hey 69tps 

sorry but we are gonna deny your aplication as it is inactive 

u may reapply in 2 weeks if u wish to do so

admin zrz