exodusmc.org
Click to copy IP
discord.gg/exodusmcorg
Click to join
Welcome to ExodusMC | Forums!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer: Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.
TobiMCcolt Staff Application
TobiMCcolt Member
2 posts
2 topics
10 months ago

My Ign: TobiMCcolt 

Timezone: GMT

I have no past experience as a helper on any minecraft server yet.

Why do i want to become staff? I would like to moderate and take care off the discord server and the minecraft server at times when all other staff are busy and just in general ofcourse.

How may i improve the servers experience if im accepted you ask? Eell fiest of all I will make sure players are following server rules and the minecraft and discord TOS. I will also make sure non of the staff members are abusing their ranks / permissions since that could be dangerous for the community. And if staff did abuse their roles I would then take recordings of it and send it to a honest and good higher staff member that can take in charge of this or an owner. On top of this, I would like to help the server grow to a large extent and make sure no cheaters or exploiters remain on the server and I want to give a fair experience for all of our users and make sure media team and our players are happy with the server's doing . I will make sure that if i am not able to help or handle the situation/problem i'll immediately inform to the higher ups. I will report every bug , glitch and dupes to the higher management and make sure they are fixed  ASAP for a fair experience for each player . I will obey every order from the higher staff management and the players abusing or bring toxic in chat i'll make sure it stops . In fact , I'll make the server chat 100% PG.

What 3 attributes and 3 skills do you posses that will assist you as a staff member and the server. How will those effect the server positively?

1- I am familiar with many common small bugs across this server and usually know how to fix it meaning a player does not have to waste their time and a member of staffs time in a ticket as they can just ask me in chat or even dm me.

2- I know how to handle tickets pretty well. I can differentiate whats within my reach and my power and what different levels of the staff team are capable of solving. This means i can swiftly help the player in the ticket by solving their problem or informing them that a higher staff member will shortly arrive to fix the dilemma.

3- I'm amazing at communication, kind,  helpful and active person so I am constantly around to help players with every aspect of the server whether it be on discord or in-game. To compliment this skill i attain, i am also very familiar with the rules of the server as i have read through them a dozen times making sure me myself wont accidently break any rules. This knowledge allows me to know when to or not to punish a player for their actions. And if i am not 100% sure i will always double check to remove the possibility of a false punishment.

Unfortunately i dont think any staff members can vouch for me. However im sure Rhys is aware of how hard i will work to maintain and excel in this role if i have the honour of being accepted.

Can i meet the seasonal requirement pf 12 hours? It will be completed in 2 days. I can be on as much as you like me to.

My discord: TobiMCcolt#6946

Any other info: I will literally be your servant.

Last edited: 10 months ago x 1
zrzdomiantor Admin Staff
28 posts
0 topics
10 months ago

Hello!

Your application has been moved to pending. Please contact 'me zrzdominator on Discord!