exodusmc.org
Click to copy IP
discord.gg/exodusmcorg
Click to join
Welcome to ExodusMC | Forums!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer: Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.
TobiMColt Staff Application
TobiMCcolt Member
2 posts
2 topics
11 months ago

TobiMCcolt
15 (16 in 2 months)
My timezone is gmt
I have not been staff before however  it is something i would like to try
I want to be staff because i think it is a spot in the server were it needs improving. Not because the current helpers are bad but because they cannot be on all the time which is understandable. I can help be there when they cannot be.
If i am accepted you can expect alot more new players getting the information they need as this is what i am already doing sometimes in chat.
 3 skill i attain are : I can type quickly to help many people at a time, i can stay composed when dealing whith less mature individuals and lastly i am good at talking to people in general.
No staff that i can name can vouch for me however i think if you asked some helpers they would agree that i help in chat a generous amount.
Yes. I can reach 12 hours requirement in a day
My discord is  TobiMCcolt#6946

Just some additional info that may favour me is that i am highly active with 6+hrs on weekdays and 12+ hours on weekends. :)

zrzdomiantor Admin Staff
28 posts
0 topics
11 months ago

hey unfortunately I wont be accepting your application as this season u have had a fear few punishments u will be able to apply in 2 weeks next time make your application longer   and more descriptive to hit the 300 word limit 

thanks for applying

Admin » zrzdominator