exodusmc.org
Click to copy IP
discord.gg/exodusmcorg
Click to join
Welcome to ExodusMC | Forums!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer: Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.
CannonballMKC's Staff Application
cannonballmkc Member
2 posts
1 topics
10 months ago

IGN: CannonballMKC

Timezone: PST

Do you have any past staff experience?

No

Why would you like to become staff?

I really enjoy the Skyblock Network, I have pretty good knowledge on how Skyblock works but also I have good knowledge on how Minecraft works since I have been playing this game for a really long time, One thing I could do to improve the server positively is by helping other players with any questions that they may have!

If accepted, how can you improve the servers experience?

Some of the ways I could improve the server If I were to get accepted onto the Staff team would being able to aid newer players new to the Network with any questions that they may have, I can also help with any questions players may have contributing to Commands or Island related questions they may have, for example if someone needed and idea for a farm on their island or help with something else I would probably be able to answer it. I am a very positive and kind person but also a super respectful person who respects everyone and Staff members which could contribute to a more positive community on ExodusMC! I love helping others and being positive and hopefully if my Application gets accepted I can make a difference on ExodusMC and make it an amazing and wonderful server for everyone!

What 3 attributes and 3 skills do you posses that will assist you as a staff member and the server. How will those effect the server positively?

1. I am a very friendly and outgoing person and can keep calm in tense situations, I am really good at talking to others and sorting out issues with others.

2. I am really good with working with others and doing Teamwork with other staff members but also helping staff members with issues or any questions they may have about Skyblock or Player issues that they may experience or have.

3. I am super good at communicating, I am super helpful and give good advice, I can be a very active member of ExodusMC so I can be able to help players with any questions that they may have throughout the night or day, but also I think as a Staff member I will be able to watch the server and keep it fair for all players.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?

No Staff member knows me so nope.

Can you meet our season requirement of 12 hours per season?

Yes I can meet these requirements.

What is your Discord?

spoopymuscovyduck5917

Additional information

Thank you so much for taking the time to read through my Application!!!
Have an amazing rest of your day/night! And thank you so much again for reading
Regards
CannonballMKC

Last edited: 10 months ago x 1
Ocation Owner Staff
28 posts
6 topics
10 months ago

Hello,

Your application has been moved to pending

Please contact zrzdominator on Discord